HYLEX® RMA Compounded Grades Brand Overview
Entec offers a broad range of HYLEX® Compounded grade Polycarbonate products from Ravago Manufacturing Americas that includes unfilled and glass-reinforced grades for injection molding, blow molding, and extrusion applications.
Ravago Manufacturing Americas (RMA) offers a broad range of generic Polycarbonate products that includes unfilled and glass reinforced grades for injection molding, blow molding, and extrusion applications. HYLEX® products are also available with UV stabilization and UL94 flame retardancy. HYLEX® polycarbonate products are used in various markets such as automotive, construction, medical, lighting, sports and recreation, digital media, and eyewear. Applications include lenses, cases, lighting, medical device housings, electrical housings, and large water cooler bottles. RMA HYLEX® polycarbonate products can also be colored to meet the customer’s needs for custom pre-colored applications.
- Broad range of melt flow options ranging from 10 to 35 as well as extensive options in impact performance.
- Flame retardant options utilizing non-halogenated technologies to satisfy UL and other industry standards.
- Long performance history in consumer, automotive, construction and other market segments.
- Glass reinforced options in both general purpose and flame retardant variants are available where higher levels of stiffness and strength are required.
- High Temperature Resistance
- High Impact
- High Stiffness
- Dimensional Stability
- Flame Retardant