Are you looking for a one-stop source for your medical polymers needs? Entec Polymers offers one of the broadest portfolios of plastics used in the medical and healthcare markets. Let us help you with your next project. Check out our line card to learn more now!
Providing Resins for Critical Medical Applications
Entec Polymers is the largest polymer distributor in North America and a leader in medical resin distribution for over 20 years.
Entec Polymers Medical has been providing commodity, engineering and high-performance resins as well as technical support to the medical and healthcare industry for many years. With our in-depth knowledge of resins, healthcare applications, and the ever-changing regulatory market, we provide our customers the outstanding service and support that they have come to expect for these crucial projects.
- Material Selection
- Metal to Plastic Conversion
- Light Weighting
- Part Consolidation
- Technical Documentation
- Product Development
- Processing Assistance & Troubleshooting
Common Medical Applications
Entec partners with the top global resin suppliers in the industry to deliver high-quality medical grade resins. Entec Medical experts will help select the best resin solution for every medical project.
- Surgical Tools & Robotics
- Single Use Disposables
- Drug Delivery Devices
- Medical Packaging
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Wound Care & Medical Fabrics
- Labware & Diagnostics
- Wearable Devices & Consumer Health
- Medical Tubing & Connectors
Advantages of Medical Grade Polymers
- Formulation Control
- No-change agreements for formulation stability, including manufacturing process changes.
- No raw material formulation changes or substitutions allowed unless authorized.
- Change Management
- Notification of change a minimum of 12-36 months ahead of time if a change to the product becomes necessary.
- Information is provided about the types of change, the timing of the change and options to manage the change, such as a one-time end-of-life purchase.
- Regulatory Support
- FDA Drug Master File containing all data necessary to characterize the material, including specific formulation information available to FDA reviewers.
- Biocompatibility certification and USP Class VI and / or ISO 10993 certification statements for Cytotoxicity, Sensitivity, and Irritation.
- Statements available for RoHS, Latex-free, BPA-free, and conflict mineral free certifications.
Download below for more information and to view the full document.