Born from a breakthrough patented molecular catalyst coupled with advanced process technology, INNATE™ Precision Packaging Resins offer performance levels and combinations like never before.
INNATE Precision Packaging Resins are a new family of resins that address some of today’s more challenging packaging performance gaps with an unprecedented balance of toughness and stiffness in combination with excellent tear and puncture resistance.
Applications for INNATE Precision Packaging Resins
Flexible Packaging including pouches, bags, liquid packaging, and stand-up pouches
- INNATE resins can provide film stiffness needed for efficient filling, displaying, and storing of packages like stand-up pouches;
- improved toughness in combination with excellent flex crack resistance for liquid packaging;
- package integrity for excellent shelf life, helping keep foods protected longer to reduce food waste.
Industrial Films including heavy-duty shipping sacks
- INNATE resins enable toughening to get to a higher level of performance as well as excellent processability for large diameter bubbles without blending.
Advantages of INNATE Precision Packaging Resins
- Stiffness/ Toughness Balance – Twice the abuse resistance of current high performance materials available in the marketplace when used in coextruded films.
- Ease of Processing - High melt strength enables excellent bubble stability – even with thick films – and more shear thinning allows for lower amps and melt temperatures.