KEPITAL, a copolymer having - [C-C] bonds, is a type of crystallized resin with the formula of -(CH2-O)n-(CH2-CH20)m
Characteristics of KEPITAL Acetal Copolymer:
- Fatigue resistance
- Resistance to creep
- Resistance to friction and wear
- Wide range of working temperature
- High tolerance to organic chemicals and alkalis
- Long-term dimensional stability
- Better thermal stability and stronger resistance to alkalis than Acetal Homopolymer
KEPITAL has its own distinctive features:
- KEPITAL offers excellent thermal stability at molding.
- KEPITAL exhibits better flow enabling high speed production.
- KEPITAL ensures low deposits on the mold surface during processing.
Characteristics of Homo KEPITAL:
- High viscosity and unfilled Homo POM
- Excellent mechanical properties and stiffness
- Good toughness, impact strength and elongation property
- Wider processing window
- Resistance to water, gasoline, solvent and many kinds of neutral pH chemicals
- Good dimensional stability
- Good wear property