XyronTM (modified polyphenylene ether or mPPE) engineering resins are composed of mPPE together with polystyrene (PS), polyamide (PA), polypropylene (PP), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) or other polymeric materials.
Xyron has a broad range of applications that include; electrical outlets/switches, fuse box components, nozzles, battery cases, medical devices, junction boxes, connectors for solar/PV, tractor hoods, motorcycle fairings and relay blocks.
- Outstanding Range of Heat Resistance (80-220 degrees C)
- Low Mold Shrinkage, Excellent Dimensional Stability
- Grades with Excellent Hydrolytic Stability, Low-Water Absorption, Hot-Water Resistance
- Low Specific Gravity
- High Resistance to Acids and Alkalis
- Excellent Electrical Properties
- Use of Halogen-Free Flame Retardants (V-0 through HB)
- Superior Processability Grades
- Reinforced Grades for Structural Applications
To see more details visit the Product Finder:Product Finder