Impet® thermoplastic polyester (PET) resins with distinctive crystallization characteristics provide outstanding physical properties and superior thermal and chemical resistance with the ability to support higher temperature exposure.
- Very hard, rigid and strong
- Very good creep strength
- Paintable surface
- High heat-distortion temperature (HDT/A to 228°C)
- Service temperature to 150°C
- Good low friction and wear-resistant properties
- Very good electrical, good dielectric properties
- High chemical resistance and weathering resistance
- Glass fiber reinforced
- Special colored formulations
Custom-modified Impet PET resins are available to meet the specific requirements of certain packaging and film applications.
- Injection molding